Technical Audit (TA) becomes an objective necessity that allows to perform the following set of tasks:
- Evaluation of manufacturer abilities to provide the Customer with products of acceptable quality and quantity just in the right time.
- Inspection of potential goods and services providers during tenders in order to evaluate the actual abilities of candidates along with their reliability; and provision of qualification recommendations.
- Technical analysis of manufacturers of materials and resources along with construction subcontractors
These measures allow our Customers to drastically decrease risks associated with in-time quality implementation of projects.
Materials and resources include:
- Oil-field, oil-submersible equipment
- Drilling tools and equipment, instrumentation
- Modular oil-field equipment
- Processing equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Electrical machinery
- High-voltage equipment
- Mobile-housing units and modular buildings
- Pipe-line fittings, pipe joints
- Well head equipment
- Industrial metal ware
- Concrete products
- Protective garments, safe footwear and other PPE
- Cable products
- Long-lead items